Psyncopate, Inc. in Brea, CA is seeking Senior Software (MuleSoft) Developers to design and develop software applications and infrastructure. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject matter principles, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1.Oversee the design and development of integration services and components utilizing EAI technologies such as MuleSoft and TIBCO.
2.Coordinate the implementation and execution of support services for production release and Post-production activities.
3. Engage in the development of MuleSoft service endpoints using Anypoint Platform.
4.Manage project dependencies in Anypoint Studio using Maven.
5.Utilize GIT for coding, deployment, management and team collaboration.
6.Conduct unit testing of all applications and systems using MUnit.
7.Perform functional end-to-end testing using Anypoint API Manager.
8.Build shared APIs and modules that drive uniformity across MuleSoft networks.
9.Develop CI/CD processes utilizing Jenkins or a similar tool/technology.
10.Mentor junior designers on best practices and methods to advance MuleSoft designs and codes.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any field) or any related field of study, plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
1. Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint API manager
2. Web Services
4. XML, JSON, MUNIT
5. Jenkins, Maven, GIT
20% Domestic Travel. No Telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Job Site: 451 W. Lambert Rd., Suite 214, Brea, CA 92821
- 20% Domestic Travel. No Telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Mail Resumes To: Psyncopate, Inc., Attn: HR, 451 W. Lambert Rd., Suite 214, Brea, CA 92821
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship