Psyncopate, Inc. in Brea, CA is seeking middleware (ESB) & API architects to lead our clients’ digital transformations. Individuals will leverage leading ESB & APIM platforms including Apigee, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, and TIBCO in the design, development, and deployment of reusable APIs. They will apply advanced theoretical knowledge and practical experience in digital transformation to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and define an integration and APIM architecture aligned with their direction and vision.
- Standardize and lead integration efforts across all business areas and technology groups.
- Ensure the adoption of selected platform enterprise standards and reduce technical debt resulting from inefficient, inconsistent or unsupportable assets.
- Build consensus around principles of ESB, APIM and microservices architecture. Interpret and clarify these principles.
- Adapt existing integration methods, procedures and experience to create alternative solutions to complex problems based on the selected platform.
- Evaluate strengths and gaps of various platforms to determine best fit / value for our clients. Points of consideration include: platform functional capabilities, architecture, performance, scalability,
- availability, stability, simplicity of design, security, and total cost of ownership.
- Assist clients in evaluating 'build vs buy' decisions for implementing their digital transformation objectives.
- Assess client organizational strengths and gaps in all aspects including people, processes, technology for supporting the selected platform. Work with client management to address all identified gaps.
- Proactively communicate with client project management. Articulate project status, identify risks, and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Create and maintain operational, architectural, and design documentation for the selected platform.
- Train client project management, architects and developers to attain client self-sufficiency goals.
- Manage, mentor and lead one or more other team members in implementation best practices for the selected platform.
- Serve as the technology ambassador for the selected platform to accelerate adoption by client personnel to minimize risks presented by organizational resistance to change.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or any Engineering field of study. Master's degree in Engineering field of study optional.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- MuleSoft Anypoint -OR- TIBCO -OR- Dell Boomi -OR- Apigee
- APIs and microservices architecture concepts
- CICD / DevOps / GIT
- REST and SOAP Web Services
- XML / JSON
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Job Site: 500 S. Kraemer Boulevard, Suite 165, Brea, CA 92821.
- Mail Resumes To: 500 S. Kraemer Boulevard, Suite 165. Brea, CA 92821. No calls or emails. EOE.
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship