Psyncopate, Inc., in Brea, CA, is seeking Principal Solutions Consultants to provide analysis and support to clients digital transformations. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science principles and concepts, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirements gathering and analysis workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with clients and Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco Partner Experts.
- Create and present compelling Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco architecture and detailed designs that address the needs of clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the SOW generation process including cost/time estimations, risks, assumptions, and rough orders of magnitude.
- Lead Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco integration development to ensure the adoption of enterprise standards and reduce refactoring of inefficient design and development.
- Serve as Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco platform subject matter expert for client team members to accelerate project completion and clients understanding.
- Assist clients in review and sign-off of requirements, design, code, migration, and production releases.
- Guide clients in planning for future scale and performance needs based upon historical patterns and projected system growth.
- Aid clients in the creation and adoption of testing and monitoring methods in the development Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco based solutions.
- Establish development tracks’ status and report proper level of detail to project management on development progress and risks.
- Train client team members (Project Management, Architects and Developers) in industry best practices for Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco solutions to enable client self-sufficiency targets.
- Continuously identify ongoing project delivery risks and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Review clients Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) Process, and governance processes. Make recommendations to clients’ SDLC, CICD and governance processes to optimize for Mulesoft/Dell/Tibco based solutions.
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle including appropriate change management and release management processes.
- Promote knowledge sharing by ensuring completeness of all documentation and contributing to clients collaboration tools such as blogs, knowledge management systems and intranets.
- Provide technical guidance to Junior Team Members and mentor other Principal Solutions Consultants and Solutions Consultants to help align delivery methodologies and advance business solutions.
The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any), or any related field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any), or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
- One of the following: MuleSoft Anypoint, Tibco, Dell Boomi or Apigee
- APIS, Microservices Architecture Concepts
- CICD, DevOps, GIT
- Rest, SOAP Web Services
- XML, JSON
No Travel; No Telecommuting.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
Job Site: 16801 Addison Rd., STE 390, Addison, TX 75001
Mail Resumes To: 451 W Lambert Rd., STE 214, Brea, CA 92821. No calls or emails. EOE.
Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship