Psyncopate, Inc. in Brea, CA is seeking Lead Software Developers to design and develop software applications and infrastructure. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject matter principles, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the design and development of software applications and infrastructure to ensure best practices and compliance with business requirements.
- Design and implement scalable and sustainable plans based on performance needs and historical data to drive system growth.
- Develop integration services and components using leading B2B, XML and EAI technologies such as TIBCO.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate change management and release management processes.
- Guide the work of other professionals to create Monitoring, Performance Management, SLA Management and Operational Reporting/Dashboards for Integration Systems.
- Create business documents and reports for development and technical operations teams that address technical areas of concern.
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare business documents and scope of works.
- Drive the use of testing and optimization tools for the Integration Systems.
- Provide the support for production, release and post-production activities.
The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows: Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- JAVA, SQL, XML
- Web Services, JSON
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Job Location: 500 S. Kraemer Boulevard, Suite 165 Brea, CA 92821
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Mail Resumes To: Psyncopate, Inc., ATTN: HR, 500 S. Kraemer Boulevard, Suite 165 Brea, CA 92821
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.