Psyncopate Texas, Inc. in Addison, TX is seeking Lead MuleSoft Software Developers to implement MuleSoft AnyPoint platform-based integrations to support and meet business requirements. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science principles and concepts, as well as experience using standard occupational tools and technologies to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Subject-Matter Expert and lead on development and design of integrations for multiple digital transformations and cloud systems for MuleSoft/Dell/TIBCO platforms.
2. Assist senior developers with business integrations and MuleSoft processes and solutions.
3. Work with development team on validation requirements to develop APIs on MuleSoft platform and business processes orchestrations.
4. Develop and integrate APIs utilizing enterprise integration patterns and frameworks.
5. Evaluate EBS and API itineraries using MuleSoft tools and technologies.
6. Install, configure, and deploy MuleSoft EBS architecture for application integration.
7. Integrate frameworks utilizing MuleSoft APIs and Rest APIs to ensure client and business requirements.
This position does not supervise any personnel or participate in any management decisions, nor does this position plan, direct or coordinate the activities of any personnel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any), Information Technology, or any related field of study, plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, and knowledge with the following:
1. One of the following: MuleSoft Anypoint, TIBCO, Dell Boomi or Apigee
3. DevOps and GIT
4. REST and SOAP Web Services
5. XML and JSON
- Job Site: 16801 Addison Rd, Ste. 390, Addison, TX 75001
- Travel: 10% Domestic Travel. Work from home benefits offered.
- Send Resumes To: Interested applicants apply at email@example.com
- EOE/Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship